Since adding a counter to my blog about a month ago, I've been able to see how many people are reading my blog and where they're from. Many of you who are my friends I already know about, but judging from the cities and states I've been getting multiple hits from, I don't have a clue who many of you are! The fact that you people who don't know me would care to return to my blog after the initial visit amazes me! Why?
If you're one of these people who regularly or semi-regularly reads my blog and you've never left a comment or told me in person that you read me, I would love to hear from you. It totally blows my mind that people from New York all the way to LA have (at least momentarily) taken an interest in my completely boring and somewhat normal life. I've never even been to New York OR Los Angeles! This is crazy!
And also to you faithful readers, an apology. I'm so sorry that as of late (the last few months or so,) my entries have been sparse and lacking in creativity, thought, and wit. This teaching thing has been an absolute monster. It's not so much that I dislike it, it's just that it takes so much out of me. A month from today I will be finished with school for a couple of months and I am hoping that I will be able to offer you some fresh and interesting entries. Hold tight until then, and I'll do my best to give you something that's both funny and intellectually stimulating. I can't actually promise you both, and I won't even guarantee you'll get one or the other, but I do promise that I'll try.
In other news, tonight as we watched American Idol, I cut my dog's fingernails and toenails, brushed her fur, and then vaccumed both of us. And then to thank me, she scratched me bad. That's about it for excitement.
In the words of my favorite movie (which best friends and faithful readers alike should know,) "Good night, dear void."
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
7 comments:
I've left comments before but just wanted to remind you I still read. hee hee. :)
I stalk you! I saw you are from Irving, TX, too...so now I'm determined to read all your blogs until i can figure out exactly WHERE you live in Irving!! ((scary music plays here!))
Hello!! You've Got Mail. You always quote that movie. :) I am sitting at Pepperdine right now, so this is your hit from Malibu!
Love ya! Love, Katie
I'm one of your random readers in Houston. I got to your blog through Trevor's blog, and now I occasionally check it. I'm a fellow ACU alumni so there's another connection.
Reading you from Omaha, NE (at least for now... moving to Cal-i-for-nigh-ay in 3 1/2 weeks!).
This is your mom, speaking on behalf of both your moms. Just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog. Ok.....so its Mel. Im bored at work once again.
Yo Jennifer! This is David, I found your xanga then I found this. Exciting!
Post a Comment