Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tag- You're IT!

I got tagged by my soul sista (literally) Katie Hooper to do this little thing you're about to read. Since I love Katie and I love music, I just couldn't turn it down.

My top 10 "musical loves" at this very moment:

1. Keith Urban
2. Rascal Flatts
3. John Mayer
4. Josh Groban
5. Gavin DeGr...

...Ohh. My bad. I think I'm supposed to be putting my favorite songs, not my favorite men. Okay then. So, in no particular order (although the above men are definitely in order,) these are the songs I'm diggin right now.

1. Indescribable- Chris Tomlin
2. Lose Control- Missy Elliot (My guilty pleasure.)
3. Irving High School Fight Song- IHS Tiger Band (It's football season!)
4. Fast Cars and Freedom- Rascal Flatts
5. Then I Did- Rascal Flatts
6. Come Ye Sinners- Robbie Seay Band
7. Bless the Lord- Jeff Deyo
8. Days Go By- Keith Uhban (That's an australian accent for ya, mate.)
9. Clarity- John Mayer
10. Live- Nichole Nordeman

And so many more...


Now, I'm tagging Mollie, Katey, Kim, Ellison, Melody, and Julie. I have others I'd like to tag, but I'm only getting the ones that might actually do it.

And of course, as with all chain letter/forward type things, if you don't do this, you'll be doomed to something for the rest of your life, and if you do it, you will receive the opposite of that imminent doom within the amount of minutes it takes you to finish this. Or something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a fabulous list! I'm so glad that we are soul sistas, and pretty much the same person...Hope your week is great!

Ellison said...

Thanks for the shout-out/tag Walker! I'll complete my list as soon as I have a free couple of minutes. Hope school is going well! Miss ya!