Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wisdom, please?

Yesterday two of my little girls were fighting over a crayon. The kids do this regularly, so I'm kind of getting sick of it. I didn't know what to do, so I pulled a Solomon and told them to break it in half and share it, thinking that of course one would tell the other they could just have it. Nope. They thought it was a great idea. Apparently it only works when the object in question is a small child.

I wish I remembered more of my good stories to write down. I really do have some good ones, but I'm just so busy that I don't write them down before I forget them. One little boy told me a story about seeing a snake when he was walking to school. He kept telling the story over and over to different groups of kids. By the last time I heard it, it was something about a nest of rattlesnakes attacking him but he didn't get hurt at all as he restled them off of him and his sister. Keep in mind this was right across the street from the school on the sidewalk. He's a funny one.

Spot is almost completely healed. Nothing short of a miracle, I tell you. You could practically see her brains, and now it's pretty green bumpy skin. Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Katey said...

Aaahh 6 year old girls... Molly would've happily split the crayon if the other option was her not "winning". I firmly believe that kindergarten and 1st grade teachers are crazy... I could NEVER do it.