OK, so I told you about my little girl whose ponytail fell off, right? Right. Well, it's pretty much happened every day since then. If it doesn't completely come off, it still gets loose and flops around. Yesterday it fell off completely, and as it dropped to the ground, she covered her little nubbie (that's a technical term for the thing the ponytail attaches to) with one hand and reached down to grab the ponytail with the other. Several of the kids started laughing and saying once again "C has a wig! C is wearing a wig!" I told them it's not really a wig, but it's just a hairpiece thing that attaches to your ponytail to make it longer. After I said that, one of my little boys spoke up and said, "Yeah, it's not a wig. It's a fashion ponytail."
Where do they come up with this stuff?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment