Thursday, November 17, 2005

ugh

My dog just chewed up my third cell phone antenna. I can't decide if I should laugh or cry. Chewed one in the summer, chewed one on Monday, chewed the one I got on Monday tonight. The first two were seriously mangled, but the one tonight is actually nowhere to be found. I'm sure you're thinking, "Well, put it somewhere she can't get to it." Haven't found a place like that yet. For the first two, I worked my charm and got replacement antennas for free. I have a feeling the guy won't be quite so nice this time. He was pretty cute, though, so this will be a good excuse to see him again. Maybe my dog is subconsciously playing matchmaker.

Good girl.

4 comments:

gayle said...

Oh, if anyone understands the frustrations of puppies, it's me! My dogs are 6 months apart and they are both under 2! (What WAS I thinking?)

Hang in there - and maybe she is trying to play matchmaker!! :)

FeedingYourMind said...

Keep it in the microwave or refridgerator.


That's the dog, not the phone! ;)

Anonymous said...

I used to eat car antennas to try and get girls to go out with me, but it didn't go over to well.

Holly said...

I see a cool movie in the makings...

Bailey: Kanine Matchmaker ;)