Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Vote!

I have a little friend named Emily. Actually, she's not really little anymore, because she's a senior in high school. I was her counselor back in the Camp Goddard days. Anyway, my not little friend Emily is a finalist in a contest. It's really cool, and we want her to win because she'll get all kinds of cool stuff. And since she's my friend and you're also my friends, that makes you Emily's friend by one degree of seperation, right? Right. So, if you wouldn't mind, click here to vote for her. Hers looks like this:


It's at the bottom of the page, and right now she's in first place. You can vote one time every day, so please do it! You can also check out her xanga here, where she explains it a bit more.

Love you all! Thanks for reading me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY, you're the greatest! Thanks so much for your help. I realllly appreciate it.

P.S. I GOT ACCEPTED INTO ACU!
<3, emily.