Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jennifer's reasons why not to be a blonde:
1) Dinosaurs want to eat you.
2) Giant monkeys want to love you.

Summary of King Kong in one statement:
Three hours of my life I'll never get back.


And in other news, back in high school I "read" a book called Things Fall Apart. I think that'd be a pretty decent title for the past two days. I just keep praising the Lord for his sovereignty, his consistency, and his goodness. He will never leave me and never forsake me. Thank you, Jesus!

3 comments:

Katey said...

So I'm guessing you didn't like King Kong? :) That's exactly how I felt after walking out of Napoleon Dynamite with you- I still think you owe me 7.50 for that movie.

Hey, we need to talk- I need to make a plan for Sing Song.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong? You pray for me...I pray for you.

~*~Lisa~*~ said...

hey girl, wish I would have seen this sooner, hope all is well, I'm praying for you tonight as I did last night. Whatever it is...praise Him through the pain, praise Him through the trial - He is good and your faith is admirable. Love you and will definitely talk with you soon!