Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I went to a party last night at my friend Jenina's (and her husband's) house. They had rented a bunch of casino tables that came with dealers and everything. :) I played blackjack all night and I ended up winning second place overall, which was $40! I started with $2000 in chips and ended with $7600. I should probably take up gambling as my career. Or maybe not.

Anyway, here are pictures.

The Irving High group (plus Brett,) decked out in fabulous New Year style. L to R: Daniel, Jenina, me, Jeff, Thomas, Kim, Brett. So crazy how we're kind of grown up now.

Me (in serious need of a tan) and Jeff. We go way back.

My roommate Kim and her boyfriend Brett.

Jeff and Daniel karaoke-ing a Backstreet Boys song.

I think with today being January 1, it might be a good time to write an inspiring entry about the old year in review or the new year to come. Seeing as how it's technically January 2 by now, I'll save that one for next year. Love you all and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Your hair looks almost blonde! Did you do something that I'm not aware of?

FeedingYourMind said...

EVERY time I see that top picture I think, "Gosh, that Thomas guy looks like Mark Weathers."

And then, that picture with your roommate and her boyfriend. Brett could be the TWIN of my youth minister from growing up...no lie! It's crazy scary everytime I see those pictures with him in them! HA!