I was on quite a blogging kick recently. I guess I kind of burned myself out, because I haven't posted in a week. Have no fear, I am back to keep you entertained...or something. As we speak, my dog is sitting underneath the couch chewing up some paper. WHY? Why does she think it a good idea to do this? I don't get it.
Speaking of dogs, I'm a big fan of Pavlov and his. Dogs, that is. I learned some good stuff at ACU, but one thing that I am thankful for each day is Pavlov's dogs. Can I get a hand for classical conditioning? All I have to do is shake the treat bag and Bailey runs into her kennel. She doesn't start drooling, but she knows the treat is coming. If you don't know what I'm talking about, find out. Wikipedia might help. Thank you, BJ McMichael and Child Development. I knew you'd come in handy some day.
If only the first grade psyche were so easy to figure out.
I was hoping to blog about i55 tonight, but a teacher's gotta get her sleep. It's something I'm really excited about, so I need a good amount of time to devote to it. For a quick overview of what I'm referring to, click here. I can't wait to tell you all more about it. The Lord is moving in Dallas, and it is exciting! I'm so humbled to get to be a part of it all.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
You're actually one of the few people who would be proud of me, so I want to let you know...I'm observing a class of first graders at a school in Fort Worth on Feb. 24th. It should be pretty interesting! I'm visiting my friend Meredith and her class all day. Maybe I'll have some good stories for you!
Thanks for the comment. I am super excited ab out sing song. I think we have a pretty good show this year. We gonna surprise some people.
Blogging only happens late at night or at work. that's the only time I have time to do anything. :o)
Post a Comment