Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BIG NEWS!

Well, friends...it's official. I'm making an offer on a house tomorrow! Ahhhhh! I think I am, anyway. I would love to ask for prayers from anyone who happens to read this between now and the next time I update to let you know what's happening with it. I've been approved for the loan, now we just need to make an offer and pray that if it's right, it will be accepted. It's entirely possible the house could have another contract on it when we offer, but I kind of doubt it will. It doesn't as of now. I feel pretty good about this, albeit extremely scared. Several things today just kind of worked out to make me feel like it's supposed to be mine. It's absolutely precious and it's right around the corner from both my (current) school and my grandparents! I can't wait to see what's going to happen with this! Thanks in advance for the prayers!

5 comments:

FeedingYourMind said...

Which would mean it is right around the corner from my (current) house! ;)

Best luck, pal!

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful!! wow all my friends are growing and buying houses! Hope everything goes well!

Katey said...

Ok, that's seriously great! I hope you get it too, then there would be a place for me to sleep when I come visit you.

RPorche said...

Jennifer--I got your voicemail and my prayers are certainly with you and this big news. I also join you in your excitement.

Well, even trading voicemails with you is a great blessing! And better than nothing, right?! Jeepers...I'm it now, so let's see if I can catch you at a good time. :o)

Kelli said...

Congrats girl! We are in the exact same place, and I know that you will be BLESSED!!!