Oh yeah...
I also got my 20,000th hit in the last week, which I'm pretty sure was Kasey, my lifelong friend who now lives in California. So congrats, Kase! Your prize, should you choose to accept it, is getting to see me next time you're home. :)
Also, someone found my blog by doing a google blogsearch for roach guts. Just thought you might like to know that.
And finally, if you live around Irving and know of any part time summer jobs available, let me know about them!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hmm... I know of nothing around Irving, but our office is in the middle of interviews for Laura's position (yes, she is leaving us...) and my mom is looking for part-time help! :)
I'm SO excited that I was the 20,000th hit. And, I've got good news!! We're moving back!! Lee got a promotion to come back and work in Arlington, so we are moving back when I get done with school at the end of June. We will be living in North Richland Hills. I will call you once we get back and settled to collect my prize :).
If you're interested in doing kinda tedious desk work, you can most likely work part-time in my spot work on the days I'll be at my internship. Most likely on Tues/Wed/Thurs.
We are scanning medical charts, so I know they would like someone to fill in for me on the days I can't be there, as we have TONS of charts to scan. Like I said, it isn't all that "fun"...but it is a job and pretty laidback. It would pay more than minimum wage too, most likely, assuming that is all you can find for part-time this summer. So just a thought.
Post a Comment