Greetings from my apartment! It's 8:00 am and I am NOT at school! Yes! Thanks to the bigwigs for personal days. REALLY good news is that four weeks from today, school will be out for the summer! In the words of Jessie Spano, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...scared!" OK, so I'm not really scared, but how could I not take that opportunity to give mad props to Saved by the Bell? (Can you tell I'm in a good mood?)
I've never posted a picture of my class on here before, as it's probably not legal (or at least not a good idea,) so today I thought I'd give you one. It's just the back of their heads, but they're cute little heads. Cute little heathen heads. :) And in case you were wondering, Raggedy Ann is not in my class. She just came to chill with the first graders for the day. 
This weekend is the i55 retreat and I am STOKED! It's going to be amazing. I'm so excited about everything. Mmmhmm. More on that to follow Sunday. Maybe some pictures, too, if you're lucky.
So yes, I've got to go do some packing right about now, but I just want to leave you with this question: Why does self-tanner smell so terrible? I'm trying to steer clear of the skin cancer route, but I'm afraid that I can't have this stink on me all the time. It's not good for my social life.
Signing off from the most ridiculous entry ever to be posted on my blog. I apologize to those of you who actually wasted your valuable time reading it.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Jen! I hope that your retreat went well. I know you have been looking forward to it. Heathen heads? Takes one to know one lol j/k
Um, are you taking after Jessi Spano in another way? You read like you're on caffeine pills! Oh, little heathen heads or not- I know you love them. Have fun at the retreat this weekend. As far as the cancer vs. stink argument, just wear some sunscreen and spend the day outside- safer, and you end up smelling nicer. Love you girl!
Post a Comment