Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Summer, my friends! It's been awhile since I've updated and quite a bit has happened since then. Of course I am LOVING being out of school. It has been a great couple of weeks! I've been spending alot of time with Regis and Kellie and the gang from All My Children, doing some hardcore relaxing, reading, lounging by the pool, spending time with friends, and working on my house. :) This weekend, we're painting the upstairs and hopefully finding a table for the dining room.

This Friday night, my mom and I are going to the RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. It is going to be awesome! We have a slight obsession with them (my mom moreso than me) and we both definitely love the boys. It's at a new ballpark in Frisco, and our seats are on the field, not too far back from the stage. I hope to have some pictures to show you this weekend. Don't worry. We won't be the crazy fans who make big posters and stuff. We might, however, throw panties on the stage. Okay, not really. I won't, anyway. No guarantees on what my mom will do! (Haha! She'll kill me if she sees this! Obviously, she won't do that either.)

So, the biggest thing that's happened in my life since I've updated is that I've "met someone." :) His name is Lucas and he is absolutely AMAZING! Since most of you who read this are my friends, or at least have enough invested in me to keep up with my life via this blog, I want to tell you a little bit about him. He's 27 and is originally from Ohio, which is where his parents live. Last September, he moved from Pittsburgh to Irving because of a job promotion. He's the Dallas/Fort Worth metro IT director for a large real estate company, so he's kind of a big deal. ;-) Anyway, he is an amazing christian man who loves the Lord and his family, and he is so incredibly sweet to me. He also plays the piano and sings, which you know is a major plus for me. So far, he's pretty much everything I've ever wanted, so I promise to keep you updated on how things are going whether you want me to or not. It's crazy how these things come out of nowhere to take you by surprise. It's nothing I thought it would be, but it's so much better than I could've imagined!

And on top of Luke and Rascal Flatts, I also have another really really really exciting thing coming up in two weeks. BFMF WEEKEND 2006!!! My sweet girls are coming to Dallas to see me and my new house and to get a taste of big city life. :) Actually, it'll probably be more lounging by the pool than living it up Big D-style, but regardless, it'll be great. I'm totally excited about it.

Until next we meet, be blessed and take advantage of the sun! I know I will be!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny I'm so happy for you! Sounds like everything is going wonderful! Good things come to those who wait! I can't wait until i get back in dallas (probably christmas) to see your house! Have a great summer!

FeedingYourMind said...

Congrats on your main squeeze! ;) I'm so happy for you.

I thought about going to that concert, but I think I might hold off on the money and spend it on the Dixie Chicks when they are here in Sept! We'll see!

Have fun at it though and I can't wait to hear how it is!

And if panties ARE involved, make sure they are GATA red! ;)

Katey said...

I'm going to over-rule Kim and say that panties should not be involved of any color! :) But you two have fun at Rascal Flatts, they are fun live. Give the rest of BFMF a hug for me too.

gayle said...

Things are still going well with Lucas, I am happy to see...

Hooray!

Church on Sunday?

I'll call you. :)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer!!! I'm SO excited for you... I want some pictures!!!!! I cannot wait to see you!!!