"It seems like only yesterday we started,
but soon we'll put away our books and pens.
We'll go on with our lives once we have parted,
But how will we say goodbye to our friends?"
I'll tell you how! VERY easily. Yes, that golden nugget of reminiscence is the senior song that Screech wrote for the Bayside High class of '93. Today, school is OUT! This year was a crazy one, as those of you who've read my blog for any length of time are well aware of. The kids had a terrible group dynamic, and while I loved every one of them individually, they were really hard to handle all together. The good news is that I will never have that group of kids all together again! Of course I'll miss them, but I'm excited to have a different group of kids next year.
Speaking of next year, I've made a decision. If I'm going to do this teaching thing, I'm going to give it everything I've got. I've never spent much time doing things I'm not good at, so since I'm going to be spending alot of time teaching, it's time to get good at it. :) So I'm going to spend alot of time this summer working on school stuff for next year, but not until AFTER I've taken a good couple of weeks off!
Happy Summer!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment