Happy 2nd Birthday to you!
Happy 2nd Birthday to you!
Happy 2nd Birthday dear myfriendscallmejwalk.blogspot.com!
Happy 2nd Birthday to you!
The past two years have been full of ups and downs. Mostly ups. Thank you to my precious little blog for giving me a place to share with/vent to/inform/stupidify you. Life is crazy, but life is beautiful.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to YOU, dear weblog page!
Over the past two years I've seen you grow from getting your diaper changed, to taking your first steps. You've grown into such a beautiful piece of work!
Do not give into the temptations the world will throw at your over the next year as you continue to grow! Don't let it sway you into looking like all the other's out there--each of you weblogs are different. You are SPECIAL! I mean who else is connected to such people as "Julie Gay" and a "genius"?!?!
I am honored to be one that comes back day after day to watch you grow and show your unique side to the world, weblog.
Continue in your ways and I just KNOW I will be able to say I watched you through puberty and then high school graduation by this time next year! ;)
Happy burfday, wittle bloggie! You're two! You're a big girl now! :)
"May you grow in wisdom and stature, may you grow in favor with God and men, may you grow to be like Jesus!"
Wow- you have some SUPER cheesey friends JWalk! But, I admit that this blog has become almost another friend to me too. :) Love you!
Katey is just jealous...it's okay, JWalk! ;)
She just WISHES she was coming up on her two year anniversary too! ;)
Post a Comment