CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!!!!!!! Michael's middle name is David as well :) YAY for us! OH....I tried taking pictures of my ring lastnight but it wasn't working very well. I will try harder next time! I can't wait to meet him. He will love me, no doubt :)
We are so excited and happy for you. Vivi says, "You landed a hottie!" While I don't think he's a "hottie", I will admit he is handsome - not that there's anything wrong with that...
Anyway congrats! I know you both have many happy years ahead of you !
I'm Jennifer, a twentysomething semi-newlywed from Texas. The bulk of my time revolves around school- I'm an early childhood Librarian & Instructional Technology Specialist as well as a grad student. When I'm not busy inspiring the future of America, you can find me lovin on my husband, family, friends, and weenie dogs, reading, leading worship, and spending time in the pool. Welcome to my life!
9 comments:
Congratulations, Miss Jenny! We're SO happy for you and can't wait to meet Lucus. Blessings to you both, The Ogrens
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! So so happy for you! You must call me with the story. Love you!!
CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!!!!!!! Michael's middle name is David as well :) YAY for us! OH....I tried taking pictures of my ring lastnight but it wasn't working very well. I will try harder next time!
I can't wait to meet him. He will love me, no doubt :)
Congrats again! And much much happiness. You know he's a good man when he can pick out such a beautiful ring!!! You look glowing in all the picks!
Congratulations, Jennifer! We're all very happy for you! God's blessings on your relationship...
I knew I forgot something. When I was telling Mom she asked what his last name was, and I was dumbfounded. Glad you put it on here!!!
You don't know me, but I have been checking in on your blog on occasion for some time now. I was hoping a love story would develop. Congratulations!
YEAHHHH!!!!
We are so excited and happy for you.
Vivi says, "You landed a hottie!"
While I don't think he's a "hottie", I will admit he is handsome - not that there's anything wrong with that...
Anyway congrats! I know you both have many happy years ahead of you !
YAY for you!!!
Post a Comment