I'm back from Ohio, and the trip was absolutely fabulous! While Ohio isn't quite the paradise Texas is, it's definitely a nice place. It's green and beautiful, definitely a contrast from the brown I've been seeing all around the place. I'm sure you're not so concerned about the scenery, though. Lucas's family was amazing. They were so sweet and funny and they really liked me! I know you're all shocked about that. I got to spend time with his parents, grandparents, and cousins. We went out on Lake Erie, which is really more of an ocean, and I got to hear his dad preach on Sunday. He definitely introduced me from the pulpit. So precious! Anyway, here are some pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!
Lucas and I on the plane, about to land in Cleveland.
.

The Kelley's Island Ferry sign.
.

A sailboat out on the lake, taken from the ferry.
.

Lucas and me out on the lake.
.
3 comments:
Glad it was such a great trip. I was hoping you'd post and tell me about it- well me and everyone else. Can't wait to meet this guy!
yesssss! i'm so glad it went well! Precious pictures, I'm so happy that you're happy! byeee!
Great pictures! Of course his family loved you! Did you share with them your endearing sarcastic humor? Or was that saved for the 2nd meeting?
Post a Comment