These pictures were taken in Abilene, TX by Debbie Riggs of Pure Photography. I totally recommend her for anyone who needs any kind of pictures taken. She is amazing!






These pictures were taken in Abilene, TX by Debbie Riggs of Pure Photography. I totally recommend her for anyone who needs any kind of pictures taken. She is amazing!






Posted by
Jennifer
at
9:39 AM
7 comments:
LOVE THEM!
Picture #2 is my favorite. You look great! Let's catch up soon...afterall it's the TX state fair again.
She wasn't glaring! She was smiling :)
Hey, I know I haven't said much about your engagement. I think I'm coming down from the surprise and all the talk. But I did want to say that I think y'all look like a cute couple in these pictures. I would love to get the opportunity to meet "your man" this weekend! Hope to see y'all!
Melody just defended my dog. I think the world must be coming to an end.
Yes, it is....actually Bailey IS cute...just a little too hyper for me :)
Post a Comment