I was thinking, and I finally realized why I have such trouble blogging these days as compared to a few years ago. When I started this blog, I thought I knew everything and had a comment for anything I encountered. Now, I realize I know very little and therefore have much less to say.
I no longer feel bad about my less than intellectually stimulating blog entries. :)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
6 comments:
Yeah, I think we are at that age of really realizing we don't know as much as we originally thought. They say it does hit ya at 25, so we're right on schedule...
Seriously, what happened to all of my righteous indignation, smart aleck responses, and time to talk about what was wrong with the world? That's right... I have a job and no time for any of that. When did we get to be adults who have finally realized all this stuff? Hope you're enjoying your last few weeks of summer!
well, sheesh, i don't know what's going on with you guys, but i know EVERYTHING and more! haha, not really...
Jules <-- one person I MIGHT actually let get away with that statement.
Youre doing just fine. ) Hello from Houston
and new york -- thegoodworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment