Only four more days of school! Have I mentioned how excited I am to have a break? This past weekend was really nice and relaxing, yet I also feel like I accomplished alot. I got tons of shopping done, spent some good time with my husband and parents, and even got to see a movie. We saw I Am Legend on Friday night and it was pretty good. It was really intense, but I liked it overall. Lucas always goes with me to my girly movies, so I decided to oblige him this time and go to one he'll like. We're going to see National Treasure when it comes out, so that'll be another one for him. I think at that point I'll be spent on that kind of movie.
In a few minutes we have our Kindergarten grade level Christmas party at our lead teacher's house. After that, I get to see my brother! He just got home from ACU today, and it's always really nice to have him home for awhile. I can't believe it, but he's getting married in May! I was always worried that he'd beat me to it, but fortunately the Lord worked that one out for me. Haha! I love his fiance and they are so cute together. They will make a great pair for youth ministry.
Well...I'm gonna go. Sorry this post was so short and boring. I've just been loving the blog world lately and want to do my part to contribute to it. I wish blogging was my job!
Hope you have a great week before Christmas!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Okay I updated! :-)
Let's hang out while I'm here!!!
I miss you.
Post a Comment