Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just back from Curves and Weight Watchers. Only .4 lbs lost this week, but it's a start. In all honesty, I didn't count my points at all last weekend, so I really only had five days on the plan instead of seven. Hope you're having a great weekend!

7 comments:

Katie said...

YAY, congrats on the loss!! A loss is a loss period! Good job!!! I know it is so hard, just keep it up, the results are SO worth it!
Love you.

Shauna said...

Uh, yeah - the first weeks of WW doesnt really count - I think most people gain a few pounds that week anyway - so great job!!!!

Britney K said...

Girl! Did you say LOST? Then you did something right! Great! Drink that water is my only advice for WW. You can do it! LOVE YOU!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

YOU ROCK! The first few weeks your body will act crazy! Count your points, drink water and get your activity in and you will have another good week. =)

And.. thanks for the post below! You are the sweetest!

Hope you had a fab weekend!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

I don't know you, but I have been reading your blog for a while. I joined WW in January 2006 and lost 80 pounds by November. Then I stopped, you know - holidays and all (HA!) - and never got back on track last year. Well, I joined again last Monday and have lost 3.5 pounds. I will be checking back in with your blog. Keep up the great work!!

Elizabeth

Jill said...

That's great! I had several weeks when I only lost .2 or .3! It will all add up in the end. Keep up the awesome work!

gayle said...

Keep it up, Jen!!