Okay, so here's a question. How do you feel about advertisements on blogs? I'm thinking about doing it, simply because it's a way to make a little money. But, I don't want to do it if it would be too bothersome to the people who read. So, it's up to you. What do you think?
The Dallas auditions were a little disappointing. There were some good ones of course, but no real standouts. Simon said one of the girls was the best so far, but I didn't think she was any better than some of the others. I did, however, love the little guy from Oklahoma with the glasses and curly hair. He's so precious, and I'm glad they gave him a chance! I also loved the guy at the end, representing Texas with his awesome homecoming mums...one on each shoulder! That was pretty good. Philadelphia definitely had more crazies than Dallas did. Thank goodness!
Well, that's about it. Sorry I don't have more to report. Hope you're having a great week! Only one more half day of school for me, then we have a four day weekend! Yeah!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I have adsense on my blog and I just need people to click on them more often! It makes sense if people will jUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 pounds lost... YAY YOU! I have been terrible with my eating and working out this week. I'll blog about it! :)
Post a Comment