Anybody else see this on the front page of Yahoo! today? ACU has officially made the big time. They've also officially wasted lots of money. (Click to enlarge.)
I'll be paying off my student loans for the next 30 years. Maybe they should give me an iPhone, too. That way when the kids from the calling center call up to ask me for money, I can tell them "No" in style!
5 comments:
WHOA! That is crazy. I am jealous! I went to the ACU site and read about it. I think it's going to be pretty cool and I'm impressed that ACU is keeping up with the times. Glad that the millions that they have raised are being put to good use. :) I seriously doubt they are "giving" them phones. That will be rolled right into their tuition. And honestly have you seen high schoolers lately? They already have iphones! And again, I'm a little jealous.
Oh, that is just bizarre!
Umm seriously. That makes me want to call Royce and tell him that I think I need to have my loans forgiven- between that and the Rosa's... Too bad they won't feel the same way.
Hehe... love your post! Maybe you should check out the video that my husband made (shot & directed) for the villains behind this evil scheme... sorry, just a proud wife. :)
www.acu.edu/connected
I laughed when I saw your comment about my "secret"! Haha! Can you say Pillsbury for the white and Duncan Hines for chocolate? Seriously, thats all it is! A huge secret! You too can do it!
Post a Comment