It's been a crazy few days around here. We've been packing nonstop since the middle of last week, and we're just ready for it to be over! I'm not really ready to be out of my sweet little house, though, because it has so many memories...not to mention so many vibrant paint colors. :) My parents house isn't quite so colorful, but it'll be just fine for the time being. We're so blessed to have a place to move into while we're looking for a house of our own. We said we were going to wait for at least a couple months before looking for a new house, but I think that's going to be hard to stick to. I'm itching for a new place of our own!
Things in Kindergarten are going SO great. I think it's due in part to a better attitude, but also in part to the fact that we only have 12 weeks of school left! That is insane. I'm really going to miss this little group of kids. They have been such a blessing this year...for the most part. I wish I could post some pictures of them here, but I don't think that would be legal. Last Thursday night was their PTA program. In Irving, the parent involvement is pretty low overall. In past years, I've had two or three kids show up to be in the PTA program. This year, however, I had 13 out of 18 kids sign up to be in it, and 12 of the 13 actually showed up. That is absolutely unheard of in the history of my class! I had the most kids out of all the classes. They were adorable and I was so proud! I have a great group of kids and a great group of parents. I hope my group next year is as good as this group!
And lastly, thanks to everyone who has asked me to design a blog header for them. I've had so much fun doing it. More and more people are emailing me every day! I have several that I am working on right now, and it may take me a little while to get to them all with the move. I promise they will be extra-wonderful when I have time to get to them!
Sorry this entry was kind of boring. I'm a bit tired from all the moving festivities. Hopefully there will be more interesting stories to come!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday comment! Sorry I'm just now getting back to you about it; I just noticed it today.
Post a Comment