Saturday, February 02, 2008

Back from WW and Curves, and while last week I was less than eager to share, I guess I'll give it to you now. Last week was particularly grueling with my husband's birthday and another special visitor. I gained 4.8 lbs in one week. I mean, seriously. How does that even happen? Well, I know how it happens, but fortunately that little visitor is gone. My problem is that I have a gain like that one week EVERY month. It's so annoying. In the past I always just skipped the meeting that week, but I decided I'm not doing that anymore. So, after my horrible week, I hoped this week would be better. And it was! I lost 5.4, which really isn't that great considering that after I even out the damage from the week before, I only ended up with a .6 lb loss over the last two weeks. But, even in times like that, I must press on. So, there you go. Usually during a week that I have a small loss (which I am considering this week to be that since I really didn't lose that much overall,) the next week I have a bigger one. So, I'm going to hope for at least a pound and a half this next week. More would be better, but I'll take what I can get. I really need to work in more water and more fruits and vegetables. I'm working on it and getting better, I think. At least on the fruits and veggies.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It sounds like we're having the same kind of week.
Don't worry about it, just re-focus and decide that you are beautiful and wonderful no matter what a number tells you! You can do this! love you!