Has anyone out there ever had an experience with adoption? I've been blessed to see several adoptions in my life and the many blessings that have come along with them. My cousin Julie was adopted from Russia a little over five years ago. During my internship at Westover Hills in Austin, the family I was staying with adopted a baby while I was living with them. Just last week, my childhood friend Kasey and her husband Lee adopted a baby boy.
Earlier this week, I designed a blog header for Amy's new Adiah blog. Amy and her family will be adopting Adiah from China any day now! You can follow the story through both of those blogs. They are definitely worth checking out. Through Amy, Jeanette found out about me. She and her family are also planning to adopt a baby girl from China, Sara Beth. In order to raise money to aide in the adoption of Sara Beth, Jeanette started a bow-making business last year. She contacted me to design a header for her bow blog. If you have a little girl, know a little girl, like little girls, or at one point were a little girl, check out Sara Beth Bows. Her prices are SO reasonable, and all the money goes to bring home this precious baby girl from China!
Click here or on the header above to check out Sara Beth Bows.
2 comments:
I know Jeanette!! We sent our paperwork to our agency together! I'm so glad you were able to do a blog design for her. And its too cute! Yeah!!
My older brother is adopted, and it definitely had it's positives and things that were hard. But I wouldn't trade him for the world, and we get an extra "birthday type" holiday. It's called Gotcha Day, and it's the day my parents got him- so that's always fun and unique. Actually, Gotcha Day is on Monday!
Post a Comment