Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our house. Please imagine it without the garbage cans in front. Yikes. We still haven't heard anything back from the appraisal, but from what we understand, as soon as the appraisal is done, our contract is official. Yay! We're getting excited and hoping that nothing comes up to mess with things!

Hope you're having a fabulous Spring Break!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Jenni said...

Wowww what a great house!! I am praying that everything goes at God's planned for you guys!!

I have some house buying questions...we looked before we got married and it didn't pan out. We're wanting to buy one in the near future, but we're unsure of what kind of loan to try for, what lenders are good to use, etc. Do you have any suggestions? We're brand new to it all, and wondering how much money we'll have to pay up front for closing and stuff.

gayle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is so exciting. When do you move in?

If you have a housewarming party, I would love to come and help you celebrate your new home! HOORAY!