Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lucas's dad is having triple bypass surgery Wednesday morning at 7:30 am (6:30 central time.) Please say a prayer for his dad and the rest of the family. Thanks, blog friends.

**UPDATE: He is out of surgery and doing well. The next 24 hours will be crucial as there are still complications that could arise. We are praying that they won't! Thanks to those of you who have called, emailed, commented, and most of all prayed!**

5 comments:

DeeDee Price said...

We will be praying for y'all's family tomorrow. May the Lord watch over his dad, and send y'all peace and comfort as you wait.

The Jernigans said...

Praying for your FIL and your family today.

Anonymous said...

I will keep you all in my prayers...best of luck for a speedy recovery.

Kelsie said...

My family and I will be praying for your family. Let me know if I can do anything.
Your in my thoughts and prayers

Rebecca said...

u guys are in my prayers! i pray that the Lord will heal his body for a full recovery.