Good morning! We've been in our house for one week today and we still have quite a ways to go. It amazes me how much stuff we had crammed into our little 932 sq.ft. condo. We have over two times that space now and it is wonderful! So far, we've painted the family room and gotten all the furniture arranged in threre, painted and completely arranged the kitchen, and primed the guest bedroom. Lucas has also gotten part of the office put together. We ordered our bedroom furniture and kitchen table on Sunday, so once that's here, we will be able to get the bedroom finished. My parents have been so much help with everything. I'm so glad we live close, because I really don't think we could do it without them.
We had our first guests over on Saturday night for a house blessing and it was just so great to have enough space for everyone! I loved having our sweet friends worship and pray over our new home. We are so blessed!
One of the reasons that I haven't gotten a whole lot done with the house since last weekend is because of the official launch of Pink Armchair Designs! The design you see here is from my new "Scrap Happy" line. I'm doing a giveaway right now, so if you're interested in a new blog design for you or you know a friend who wants one, hop on over to my other site and find the contest directions. My designs are cheap cheap cheap compared to other designers and I will work with you to make sure it is exactly what you want! Everyone who enters the contest will get $3 off a blog design!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
6 comments:
I am so excited about your house. It's beautiful! I'll be posting about your biz today! I love you friend!
Congrats on being in your new home!! We are still fixing ours up and I long for the day we can live there:) The extra space alone is a blessing!
Love your new blog design!
yay for your new house!!
you are SO talented, i love all of your designs!!
You guys are on a roll.,...with a house it never ends but it is fun the first time around... Love Love Love your new blog design....
I just commented on pink armchair and I hope I didn't sound too nutty...I'm excited to make the connection, even if I was a little slow:) Glad things are going well!
Congrats on the new business! I will be in the market for a wedding logo here in the next year so I'll for sure be contacting you. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment