Monday, May 12, 2008



I know this is a little late, but I couldn't let Mother's Day completely slip by without mentioning how completely thankful I am for my mom. I am so blessed. My mom is my very best friend. She is faithful, kind, loving, supportive, encouraging, gracious, a wonderful teacher, and I know she will be the best grandmother ever...someday. She's already a great grandma to our weenie dog! It has been fun getting to know my mom even better as I've gotten older, to know her as a person instead of just my mom. It was especially sweet to spend the last two months living in their guest bedroom. I got to have lots of mama time! Thank you, mom, for being the best mom in the world! I love you!

2 comments:

Mols said...

Your designs are the only reason I am back blogging:)

Jenni said...

I hope it is enough to send him packing tonight. I doubt it will be...he just really gets on my nerves! It's the same thing every week and he is such a little cheeseball.