Wednesday, July 16, 2008



I just wanted to share this song. There's alot I could say, but I'll let it speak for itself. You can read the lyrics below.

I see the King of Glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes
.
I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sins
The people sing
The people sing
.
Hosanna, Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
.
I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
.
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees
.
Hosanna, Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
.
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Teach me how to love like you have loved me
.
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: