Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Happy birthday to my baby girl! You might think it's kind of weird that I know and celebrate my dog's birthday, but I don't care! Bailey and I have been together for a little less than four years now, and we are the best of friends. It was just the two of us for a couple of years until her daddy came along, so we had some major girl bonding time. She is the sweetest little dog ever and she has been such a blessing in our life! We love you, weenie belle!

4 comments:

katie and matt said...

Happy birthday, Bailey!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Happy birthday from me & puppy Olive! :)

Kim said...

she is precious!

Melanie L said...

Jennifer, have you read Stephenie Meyer's The Host??? Very different from Twilight and a little more confusing to get into, but SO WORTH IT!!!