Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Help! I'm looking for a really great spa in the DFW area. I told Lucas that for my birthday I want a day at the spa. I'd like several different treatments, which can get pricey fast! I'm trying to get the most for my money at the nicest place possible. I want a REAL spa- not just a place where I can get a massage and pedi in the same building. I already have a place like that.

If you've been to a great spa in the Dallas area, let me know about it!

8 comments:

Kim said...

The spa at Willowbend just opened. We did the printing for it and it seems to be a really nice place! There is probably a website that could give you pricing...

Sarah said...

Sutera Spa in Flowermound is super nice. I think that is the name!

Amy Woods said...

Ok,I had a spa DAY a few weeks ago at a place called Daireds in Arlington. Awesome! I had a full body massage, facial, sugar scrub and a really nice lunch. It was part of the package. I really liked it!! So much that I get my hair cut there now too.

Ellison said...

Love the Four Seasons, but it gets super expensive really fast! I like Coldwater Creek Spa in Southlake, Westin Stonebriar Resort in Frisco, and the Bliss Spa at the W Hotel downtown Dallas on Victory. These are my top visits in Dallas! I've heard good things about the Halcyon Days spa at Saks 5th Ave, but I haven't been there. I'm guessing it's going to be in the high price range.

Katie said...

Okay.
You MUST visit the Relache Spa in the Gaylord Texan...it is HEAVENLY. Trust.

katie and matt said...

Years ago I went to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa, the one by NorthPark. I haven't been to a real "spa" since, so it's definitely the nicest one I know of! :)

Amy said...

I got a gift certifcate for my sister-in-law to Daireds in Arlington and they seemed to have great prices. I guess it's a little bit of a drive for you, though. I'm jealous of all these girls on here who go to spas all the time!! I want to go! Always Day Spa in Lubbock is good. :)

the libbys said...

i'm usually not the spa type of girl, but i got a gift cert to sutera in flower mound and thought it was really nice...didn't really have anything to compare it to, but i left thinking that i would need at least 1 massage a month to survive life! it was great!