Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The first six weeks is OVER! Well...almost. It's not technically over until Friday at 2:45, but my grades are in, so basically it's done. One down, five to go! YESSS!!!

The last couple of weeks have been cuh-ray-zee. Lucas and I have both started bible studies at church, I've been blog designing out the wazoo, and we've had event after event. I wish I had more time to blog, but I just can't always bring myself to sit down at the end of a long day and type something out. Even now, I have so little to say. I want to talk politics, but who really needs that downer when they come to read a silly little blog like mine? I think we're all hearing enough of it already. I have formed some more opinions as of late, but I'm still working on it.

Last Saturday, Lucas and I decided to have a fun night and headed off to Incredible Pizza. We'd planned to go to Dave and Buster's, but since Incredible Pizza is so much closer we thought we'd try that out instead. Big mistake. It was CRAZY! And overpriced. It's basically just a really big Mr. Gatti's. Not so much for grown-ups. We did play some miniature bowling, though, which was really fun. I might've beaten Lucas by a whole lot. Thanks, ACU bowling class!

This weekend is the women's retreat at church and my sweet baby nephew Jett's first birthday party! I'm hoping that Sunday will be a day of nothing. There's church of course, but hopefully nothing after that, I mean. Then, the next few weeks at school are going to be awesome! I have a dr. appt on Tuesday, so I'm taking a half day off. On Thursday, we have early dismissal for parent conferences. The Monday after that, we have a Fair Day and Tuesday I'm going to a technology seminar. We have a field trip the week after that, and the following week is my birthday and Halloween. I love October!

Oh...and hop on over to Pink Armchair Designs to check out my Fall giveaway!

No comments: