Today has been such a great day. I weighed in this morning at Weight Watchers and lost three pounds this week! Contrary to popular belief, diet and exercise ARE worth it! My goal for next week is two pounds. That may seem a little low since I lost three this week, but I'd rather meet my goal than be disappointed. And five pounds in two weeks would really be a good, healthy amount to lose. If I could lose ten pounds a month, I'd be down to my goal weight in less than a year!
So after WW, Lucas and I went to lunch and went shopping. He wanted to update his wardrobe for the new job, so we did that. I might've also gotten a cute new pair of red heels and a red purse. A girl's got to reward herself! Afterwards we went for some frozen yogurt and to Barnes and Noble, where I bought three new books. I got The Host, Stephenie Meyer's new book, as well as a couple of others. (By the way, if you haven't read the Twilight saga, run to your nearest bookstore. I can't wait for the movie!) Then Lucas wanted to go to Best Buy where I might've also spent a little bit more money. In self defense, the Sex and the City complete series was on sale for $109. It's regularly $199, so I basically saved myself $100. I'm sure you understand.
Now I need to go design about twenty blogs to make up for today's spending rampage. Hope you're having a good one!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Sweet! We should have a slumber party the next time Lucas is out of town... What a great deal on the series!
The Host is just as awesome as Twilight. A little more sci-fi in the beginning, but stick with it. The characters are STELLAR.
Post a Comment