Too, too precious...I just want to hold her and kiss her...please spoil her ( and anyone or animal in your home) like crazy. I just happened on your site and had to comment!
I'm Jennifer, a twentysomething semi-newlywed from Texas. The bulk of my time revolves around school- I'm an early childhood Librarian & Instructional Technology Specialist as well as a grad student. When I'm not busy inspiring the future of America, you can find me lovin on my husband, family, friends, and weenie dogs, reading, leading worship, and spending time in the pool. Welcome to my life!
3 comments:
she is so cute!! :)
Too, too precious...I just want to hold her and kiss her...please spoil her ( and anyone or animal in your home) like crazy. I just happened on your site and had to comment!
blessings to you,
marcy
That is just Adorable with a capital A!
Post a Comment