What do you think about my new look? If you're viewing this in a reader, click over and take a look. I learned some new tricks this weekend and thought I'd give myself...or my blog, rather...a makeover. If you're interested in ordering one like this, I'll be adding this package to the Pink Armchair Designs website soon!
Spring Break is HERE! I love having time off. Perhaps the best think about Spring Break, though, is it means that summer is right around the corner! I can't believe this school year is almost over. It almost doesn't seem right. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm thankful we're moving towards a new year! Open House was Thursday night and it was, of course, a smashing success. I've been so blessed to not have any problems with parents in my five years teaching. Even when they haven't been super involved, at least they support me!
I hosted a lingerie shower for Kim on Friday night. I worked for a couple weeks getting ready for it and it was FABULOUS! And I didn't take any pictures. What is wrong with me? The decorations were seriously cute. Hopefully Kim has some that I'll be able to steal. I've got to get better with the picture-taking thing. This coming weekend is Kim's wedding, and I'm excited! Pray for no rain, please. It's outdoors and we want it to be just perfect for her!
Today Lucas and I went to Home Depot and bought lots of fun stuff to work on the flower beds. We're planning to start them tomorrow. And when I say we, I mean him. And since we have so much work to do on them, I guess I'd better go ahead and get to bed! 
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
10 comments:
Oh My Goodness Jenn, this is SO incredibly cute! I just love it and I will definitely be getting on that waiting list!
I love your look! I was going through my blog folder in my favorites this weekend and you are in there.
Enjoy your Break!
LOVE the new look! It's so springy!
I DO have some pictures! I will totally post the web friendly ones ;-)
I like your blog too. SO pretty and colorful. I love the organization too. Have a great spring break!
You make me one for free? Ok, GREAT! :)
oh, my glory! your blog is absolutely adorably precious! i hope you and Lucas have a wonderful refreshing and blessed week together. bless you!
Beautiful new blog design!
I'm stalling on starting my landscaping and gardening this year, because in my case, there is no "we"! :)
PS -- I love the new look, too!
LOVE IT!!!!!!
Post a Comment