Saturday, May 16, 2009

Raise your hand if you watch Saturday Night Live.

So you probably didn't actually raise your hand, because let's face it- people never raise their hands when I tell them to (shout-out to Kindergarten!) But just for the sake of this blog entry, let's pretend like you did. I think I'm what you'd call a fair-weather fan when it comes to SNL. For a long time, I was pretty faithful. My early days of SNL were watching Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, and the rest of the gang. When Will Farrell and Molly Shannon came along, I pretty much never missed an episode. And who could resist Tina Fey and Jimmy "can't keep a straight face" Fallon on Weekend Update? I watched for several years, laughing, cringing, and at moments being completely embarassed. But then, it started to go downhill. I'd try to watch every once in awhile, but it was just sad.

Getting onto my point, now. If you're one of those who haven't watched in awhile, give it a try. I know alot of people watched during the election, so you may have already discovered this girl, but if you haven't, I'm about to do you a huge favor. SNL has an amazing (relatively) new talent named Kristen Wiig. She is HI-larious. Click on the links below for some major laughs. You can thank me later.




That is all.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I raised my hand! I LOVE Kristen Wiig. She genius!