I really wish I'd thought to do this last night, but I didn't. Let me just say right now, though, I TOTALLY CALLED IT! If you're been reading since last year, you may remember this entry where I predicted David Cook the winner. I also predicted Jordin the year before that, Taylor before that, and Carrie before that. Fantasia and Ruben, not so much. Last year, Lucas and I were cheering for opposite Davids. This year we were both on Team Kris!
I have to admit that I didn't call Kris from the very beginning like I did David Cook and Jordin. I've been a Danny lover since I saw him audition, but Kris quickly became second to Danny once the season really started. After Danny left last week, I just knew Kris was going to take it. Adam is definitely talented, but I think he screamed one time too many for America's taste. They said last week that Kris and Adam were only a million votes apart, so it was really anybody's game. But then when you add in the fact that Kris would take the majority of the Danny votes, I think he was a shoo-in.
So, Congratulations, Kris! I'm sorry you're going to have to fulfill all of those contractual obligations, but I'm excited for your bragging rights!
For some awesome commentary on last night's episode, click here. 
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
haha, congrats on calling it! Sadly, I didn't watch American Idol this year :( Well, I always watch the auditions because those are my favorite part!
Post a Comment