Today I printed out coupons on The Grocery Game website before I headed out to Kroger. If you haven't heard of The Grocery Game, it's basically a service that matches up coupons with store specials, telling you how to save a huge amount of money on your groceries. I don't actually play TGG, because I don't feel like running to more than one store for my groceries, but I do print out coupons on their site every now and then. I love a great bargain, just like the next girl. There's not much that feels better than knowing you're saving money. And today, I got some GREAT bargains! I just thought I'd share. The coupons are still on the site and you may be able to get some of these deals before they're gone.
My biggest bargain was on Country Time Lemonade. These cannisters are usually around $3.50 each. For some reason, Kroger had a crazy sale on them this week. 10 for $10. I had a coupon for buy 2, get $1.50 off, which means I got two cannisters of lemonade for 50 cents! I saved over $6! 
I won't illustrate my other bargains, but I'll still share. I got two cartons of Cool Whip for $1, a bottle of barbecue sauce for free, and salad dressing for 67 cents. I haven't found any of those awesome deals yet where they end up reimbursing you for the products you buy, but I'm hopeful! It feels good to know I'm not wasting our hard earned money...at least not on lemonade, cool whip, bbq sauce, or salad dressing! If you know of any other good coupons or deals, please share! 
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
woohoo - I love coupons!! :)
I signed up today....but I am a little confused and might need a training session!!! :)
Post a Comment