Friday, May 22, 2009

I posted this on my Facebook, but for those of you who aren't on FB or didn't see it, I thought this deserved some attention. I believe this is Kris leading at his home church, but I heard that he also did this song at the concert he held in Little Rock when he was doing his home weekend for American Idol. I can't express how glad I am that this kid won. Here's a quote from Kelly's blog: "One of my college friends told me her mom and Kris' mom are friends and that he had told his mom before he got to the final that he needed one more week there because he had been witnessing to Adam and felt like he needed just a little more time with him."

So while Kris was there, he was witnessing to Adam, but now he gets his chance to witness to the world. Apparently God even works through things like American Idol. I pray that the Lord will do GREAT THINGS through him!




1 comment:

Kaylane said...

Missed hanging out with you last night! Hope to see you tomorrow.