Although it's only been a little over a week (okay, more like a week and a half) since I posted, it feels like forever in blog years. I've been blogging here, though. And twittering. Follow me @pinkjenny. A lot has happened since we last conversed and the first two weeks of summer vacay have FLOWN by. Let's recall, shall we?
- My mom got out of the hospital a week ago today. Her back is all bruised and swollen, but she's getting around much better now than she was when she first got home. She gets the staples out Monday.
- I finished the first week of my grad classes and received my first 100s! My mom has gotten a 100 in every single grad class so far, so I have alot to live up to.
- Celebrated my friend Sarah's birthday with some really fun girls at Houston's. Expensive dinner, but the company was worth every penny.
- Attended Jazzercise four out of five days. There are the cutest little old ladies that I always stand next to. They can't really do much, but they sure try!
- Organized and cleaned out the pantry and fridge. You're totally envying my exciting life right now, I can tell.
- Bought the coolest poster at Hobby Lobby and framed it with a do-it-yourself framing kit. I'd link to it, but I can't find the exact one.
- Finished week two of grad school. More 100s!
- Welcomed our new roommates, Abby, Chuck, and Olivia the cat. Abby and Chuck are Lucas's sister and brother-in-law. We like them okay, but the pups aren't too sure about Olivia. :) They'll be living with us until they find jobs and a place to live.
- I finished my second week of grad classes and received even more 100s! I'm still up there with my mom!
- Finished a couple of blog designs. I'm so behind on these.
- Discovered Rita's. I recommend the Misto with Alex's Lemonade ice and lowfat vanilla custard.
- Saw The Proposal. SO SO good! I love Sandra Bullock and I might've just met my celebrity crush today. I mean, I knew Ryan Reynolds was cute, but wow. He's REALLY cute.
That's about it. These past two weeks have been crazy, but I'll try to be a better blogger in the near future!
1 comment:
aww... i was going to see if you would go see The Proposal with me this week! I guess I snoozed!
Post a Comment