My first week of Pre-K was awesome. Of course I haven't actually taught any lessons yet or interacted with the kids beyond helping them get to class, but I have a feeling this is going to be a really good thing. I have my moments where I miss having my own class, but overall, I think this is a much better arrangement for me. If only I didn't have to get this stinkin grad degree, things would be just perfect!
A common theme that I've seen in several blog entries today is that of Fall (or Autumn as I like to call it.) Of course it isn't officially Fall yet, but the change of months from August to September does seem to signify more than just your normal monthly changeover. I love that this time of year represents a purging of old in preparation for new. We've already noticed leaves beginning to fall from the trees in our yard. When you think about it, it's kind of sad that everything is beginning to die. Even in death, though, there is much beauty. I'm ready to do a little purging myself in more than one area. I can't wait to get rid of some of the old to welcome in the new. On a much lighter note, I also love Autumn for the scent of pumpkin and cinnamon candles. I just can't get behind burning my Harvest Yankee Candle in July.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
I like you!
ahh autumn is my favorite season!! glad the first week of pre-k went well!
We burn that same Yankee candle at our house!
I'm SO GLAD it's going well! I can't wait to hear about it in person! We should try to get together next week, if you have a free night!
Post a Comment