Welcome to my library! I had my camera at school the other day, so I thought I'd take some pictures to share with you here on the blog.
Circulation desk and the door to my office.Everybody books...aptly called because they're good for everybody! Also known as fiction. On top of the shelf is my fall display.
Texas 2x2 Award display. These are the top 20 books for 2009 for ages two through 2nd grade.
Part of the community helpers display. I bet you can't guess which helper this is!
Who doesn't love Mother Goose? Strangely enough, most kids don't seem to have heard of these nursery rhymes. Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be ignorant.
The featured author shelf, right by the front door. This month I'm featuring Kevin Henkes, one of my favorites.
Storytime area. I love how there are so many storybook characters in the mural.
The door to my office! Welcome to my humble abode. It's modest, but it's mine! I love having a library and office rather than a classroom. It's school heaven.
My desk, bulletin board, and computer. My office is decorated in Mary Engelbreit reading and book prints, mostly.
Another view. Notice my favorite character Olivia decorating the side. She's my literary twin.
Thanks for stopping by!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
6 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! I wish I was sitting in the story time area RIGHT now! :)
love it all! especially your featured author corner:)
I LOVE it! How nice to have an office all to yourself. Aren't you grown up!
Your library is super cute! Sometimes I wish I was a librarian! I sure do love books!
I love it! Sometimes I think that I would like to be a librarian. Maybe I'll see how much you like it, and then it will convince me one way or the other!
I love your library, especially the storytime corner. What a magical place for kids to fall in love with reading.
theprovidentwoman.com
Post a Comment