Thursday, October 07, 2010

Last week, I wore a dress I hadn't worn in about five years. Today, I wore a pair of pants I haven't worn in just as long. It's fun and guilt-free when you get to go shopping in your own closet! Glad I didn't pitch them when they didn't fit anymore!

It's October and my most favorite month of the year! I wish it could be October for at least three months instead of just one. This past week, I've been reading The Hallo-Wiener and The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything to my kids. Also, I learned how to say weiner dog in Spanish. It's perro salchicha, just in case you were wondering.

I have a tough time keeping my pocketbook in check from October 1 through December 24. There's just so much fun decorating stuff and then gifts to buy at this time of year. Throw my birthday in there and it's the perfect storm. A couple years ago when we first bought our house, I bought a good base of fall and winter decorations. Each year, I try to add a few more things. This year I took apart an old piece of fall decor and added a few pieces to re-purpose it into a wreath. Here it is!


Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the wreath! And I LOVE old clothes fitting. You are rockin'!