Sunday, August 08, 2004

I had to make a list

The not-so-positives:
--I graduate four months from Tuesday.
--Tax-free weekend is much more taxing than they try to make you believe.
--Kendall left yesterday.
--Melanie left today.
--I only have one more week at Highland.

But on the flipside:
--Once I graduate, I'll get a job and have money.
--I got some new clothes for student teaching - tax free!
--Kendall was here for most of the summer.
--I got to hang out with Melanie while we were interning.
--I still have one more week at Highland!

And still some more good stuff:
--Talked to my parents and grandparents today.
--It was a BEAUTIFUL rainy Sunday!
--I got to take a nap.
--I'm seeing The Princess Diaries 2 with my mom on Friday.
--Ministry Fair went smoothly.
--Faitas for dinner.


So it seems the good always outweighs the bad, even when it doesn't feel like it.


No comments: