I love my kids, but I'm ready for a vacation! They were quite wound up today. Even so, they're wonderful. I suppose it's a really good thing that even on the tougher days, it's still what I want to do. So, not a whole lot of leads on what I'm going to do yet next semester, but I did talk to Kendall, and I can pretty much have the ticket sales job for Sing Song if I want it. Now, I just have to talk to Shelley about children's ministry stuff at Highland and see how that'll work out.
Speaking of Sing Song, disappointing news yesterday! My friend Zach found out that after he made Host, he's not going to get to be one after all because of a technical issue with not having enough hours. I can't even imagine the feeling of finding out you can't be a host after you've gotten so excited about it. But really, it's no one's fault, just a university policy. Ben Jeffrey will be taking Zach's place, and I'm sure he'll be great. So, if you saw my blog the other day, change that one.
Anyway, nothing really to say today. I saw Garden State again last night with Zach, and it was still great. My roomie and I are watching The Fighting Temptations now, because I saw a really funny clip of it at church and I rented it. We'll see if it's any good. Over and out.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment