I think they'll probably do 9 to 5 tonight since they showed them practicing it last night. I'll miss it though...why do they show my stuff on a church night? That and Ghost Hunters. We really need to get TiVo.
You are very right about the arrangements on the show. I guess I was mad because I thought he'd done something amazing by rearranging it like that. I obviously need to get to know covers a little better. I was glad he gave the shout out last night. The only reason I knew about it was that Chris Cornell gave an interview somewhere saying he was flattered by it.
I've definitely lost respect for Simon. Maybe he's been taking too many of Paula's pills and it's affecting him adversely.
I'm so jealous of your anniversary trip!! I hope we can take one soon. Did you make that cake yourself??
I'm Jennifer, a twentysomething semi-newlywed from Texas. The bulk of my time revolves around school- I'm an early childhood Librarian & Instructional Technology Specialist as well as a grad student. When I'm not busy inspiring the future of America, you can find me lovin on my husband, family, friends, and weenie dogs, reading, leading worship, and spending time in the pool. Welcome to my life!
5 comments:
you ok???
are you pregnant?? (;
I think they'll probably do 9 to 5 tonight since they showed them practicing it last night. I'll miss it though...why do they show my stuff on a church night? That and Ghost Hunters. We really need to get TiVo.
You are very right about the arrangements on the show. I guess I was mad because I thought he'd done something amazing by rearranging it like that. I obviously need to get to know covers a little better. I was glad he gave the shout out last night. The only reason I knew about it was that Chris Cornell gave an interview somewhere saying he was flattered by it.
I've definitely lost respect for Simon. Maybe he's been taking too many of Paula's pills and it's affecting him adversely.
I'm so jealous of your anniversary trip!! I hope we can take one soon. Did you make that cake yourself??
What's WOW?!
We NEED to know!!!
Lins
ummm you're gonna need to update like now. thanks.
Post a Comment