Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's been a crazy couple of days, but I just wanted to check in. We have our house! I literally taped and painted for 12 hours today. We probably have close to that many more hours of painting ahead of us...and that's just three rooms! I'm exhausted! The movers are bringing our stuff to the house and our new bed is being delivered tomorrow, so we should get to spend the night there tomorrow night. I'll post pictures as soon as we've gotten settled in. Everyone have a great weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Britney K said...

Oh girl, if there is one thing I CAN do, it's paint! I can even trim the room with NO tape! That's my hidden talent. :) Though I doubt Lucas would trust me. AND trimming is hard for this big ol preggo girl to do when it's at the baseboard. I don't bend so well these days. :)

gayle said...

Awesome, that is so exciting!

You should post some "before" and "after" pictures, too. Those are always fun! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH nothing like paint to make a house feel like yours...have fun!