We're back in Dallas and my husband thinks I'm the best wife ever! :) Obviously, I have him fooled. We had an AMAZING time in San Diego and I'm ready to go back! I've always considered Texas to be the Promised Land, but southern California is pretty darn close. We've got tons of pictures that I'm going to post and plenty of stories to tell, but right now, it's time for LOST! I've been waiting a long time for this, and I just can't multi-task well enough to watch and blog at the same time. I'll update this weekend!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear and see all about it!
Hey Jennifer, just found your blog, and love it. So thought I would leave a comment and say 'hi'
Will be popping in again.
Regards
Hayley
Hi Jennifer! We may just have to talk. I worked on it a bit more but still not sure if I like it~
I can't wait to see the pics :)
Post a Comment